Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [COMPLETED][BOUNTY] ICO. BullToken  (Read 868 times)
oleamundsen (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:06:19 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 01:29:24 PM by oleamundsen

Dear community,

get to your lupe, telescope, periscope and hubblescope, find issues in our ICO and make real money (ETH of course). I wish I could make 50 ETH in day! (~$22500, don't pretend you don't care about FIAT Cheesy )

TL;DR about BullToken: The purpose of BullToken is to invest in other ICOs and cryptocurrencies. Through using the concept of hivemind we have many large investors feeling safer about entering the crypto market. Those of you who help BullToken in it's investment decisions, get rewarded. Bridging capital and knowhow!

UPDATE: Bounty completed. Bounty awarded Smiley

Links:

BOUNTY. What are minor and what are major/critical bugs?

We follow the same practice as the others, the OWASP process.

Critical Bugs: 50 ETH, for bugs that enable stealing user funds.
Major Bugs: 20 ETH, for bugs that can lock user funds or break intended behaviour.
Minor Bugs: 5 ETH, for smaller bugs like avoiding the fee or causing the “buy” function to be uncallable.

Public Github Repo: https://github.com/bulltech/bulltoken-contract

Submit to bugbounty@bulltoken.tech

DO NOT PUBLISH BUGS AFTER DEC 6. That would be bad karma. Unite against the bad actors and the stealing that is shaming our fine cryptocommunity!

We use real names, we have our linkedins attached etc, full transparency. We believe in karma and we will reward those that rewarded should be. Karma is the backbone of BullToken, we made a whole reward program based on it. Help BullToken invest right and get rewarded in ETH accordingly.

Why now?

We have been on solidified.io for a while, great concept we believe in for the future, but we overestimated the attention and thoroughness we'd get right now. Therefore we throw it out here too to get some sharp eyes on the ICO and validate it's robustness. Yes, I should've posted here sooner!

No more hesitation, get to work!! Wink

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oleamundsen (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:41:50 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 07:28:04 PM by oleamundsen

Update: We've gotten a few reports in and we are grateful for them!
Each sender will get a proper answer soon, right now the focus is on the target, fix whatever needs fixing after careful and paranoid evaluation of the reports.

We acknowledge the work, effort and dedication it takes to do a thorough review, with no guarantee of reward. So we are going to grant some rewards anyway, even if reports disproved. Rewards will be given to bounty contributors of our teams choice Shocked Cheesy

We are still accepting reports today.
Alexander Wade

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:46:33 PM

I'd like to wish the BullToken team a successful ICO!

After looking through their code I found a minor issue and was promptly rewarded with the promised 5ETH (and okayed a fix for the bug). The rest of the contract looks very well written, and thoroughly commented Smiley

Well done!
oleamundsen (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:57:24 AM

I confirm Alexander Wade found a minor bug and earned the reward. Great work, we feel alot better after all the constructive incoming reports we got. Good to know there are believers in good karma out there, we mostly hear about the 1% selfish scammers, but the good guys vastly outnumber them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: